Letter to next years photo class

Hi photo class of 24-25 I hope you guys are liking the class so far. I don’t know if you guys are reading this on your first day but if you are happy first day. I know our sleep schedules are messed up from summer and we might be nervous about the people in the class we are with. But honestly don’t stress it this is one class you won’t need to do that in. When I first started in the class, I was nervous but the first day I met the people I would be with the rest of the year.

So, if I had to say what my favorite assignments were so far throughout the year it would probably be the advertisement, triptych, and my aura assignment. The advertisement I loved because we had just come back from winter break, and I was able to capture a gift I had just got. I am still obsessed with that piece that I got from Christmas. Then my aura assignment just was my favorite color, so I feel like that’s why I loved that assignment.

I don’t think I ever had an assignment I dreaded it was truly just a very understanding and well put class. I never had to stress because Ms. Cauchon made it very easy to talk to her. So, I would say don’t be scared communicate with her she is very understanding and that’s why I feel like all her students respect her. She is truly the funniest and realest teacher I had my junior year. So, photo 1 enjoy her respect her and y’all will have a great year.